The Makita 5-/38" Aluminum Cutting Blade features an ultra-thin kerf for faster more efficient cutting. It leaves the material cool to the touch. Carbide-Tipped tooth design for longer life.
- Ultra-thin kerf design for smoother cutting with less drag on the motor; provides minimal material loss
- Perfectly tensioned, hardened steel plates for flat and true run
- Carbide-tipped tooth design lasts 50X longer than abrasives and provides burr-free cutting
- Ideal for making cuts in aluminum pipe, tubing, sheet and extrusions
- For use with Makita 18V LXT Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw and Makita 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 5-7/8" Metal Cutting Saw