The Coil Framing Nailer (NV90AGS) drives wire collated nails from 1-3/4" up to 3-1/2" in length and features Metabo HPT's next generation "industrial design." The redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance.
Weighing only 7.7 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. The convenient side-load, tilt bottom magazine allows for quick and easy fastener replenishment. The coil framing nailer can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7.7 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Accepts 1-3/4" up to 3-1/2" wire collated coil framing nails
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Convenient side load, tilt bottom magazine allows for quick and easy fastener replenishment
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold
(1) Safety Glasses (875769)
- Fastener Type: Wire Coil
- Magazine Angle: 16 Degree +/- 1 Degree
- Fastener Length: Capacity 1-3/4"- 3-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range: .099 - .131
- Magazine Capacity: (.131) 200-300 Nails
- Magazine Loading: Side
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Air Consumption: @ 100 PSI .09 scfm
- Depth Adjustment: Tool-less
- Actuation: Selective
- Jam Clearing: Open Nose
- Dry-Fire Lockout: No
- Adjustable Exhaust Port: No
- Rubber Grip: Yes
- L x W x H: 13-1/4" x 5-15/16" x 13-1/16"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Warranty: 5-Year