The Milwaukee M12 ROVER Service & Repair Flood Light w/ USB Charging gives you a flexible light source made for any environment, in any orientation. The light provides 700 lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output, is capable of lighting up a workspace for up to 24 hours at a time with an M12 XC4.0Ah Battery Pack, and features a light head that pivots 110° for you to orient the light in multiple directions. The light comes equipped with a strong rear-facing magnet made for jobsite surfaces like steel studs, I-Beams, and job boxes. The light’s streamlined base gives you a handheld option for inspection lighting. A 2.1Amp USB port is included with the cordless rechargeable LED floodlight for charging a phone or external device. The ROVER Flood Light features an integrated keyhole for hanging capability on non-metallic surfaces. This compact pivoting floodlight has an IP54 rating for dust and water resistance, has an impact-resistant lens protecting the LEDs, and can survive up to 9ft drops. MILWAUKEE ROVER floodlights are built to go anywhere and withstand anything.
- (1) M12 ROVER Service & Repair Flood Light w/ USB Charging (2367-20)
- Provides 700 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
- Up to 24 Hours of Run-time with XC4.0 Battery
- IP54: Dust and Water Resistant
- Integrated Magnetic Mounting
- 110° Pivoting Light Head
- 2.1Amp USB Output
- 9ft. Drop Rating
- Overmolded Grip for Handheld Use
- Integrate Keyhole for Hanging Overhead
- 5yr Tool/Limited Lifetime LED Warranty
- Mode: High/Low
- Lumens: 700/250
- Run Time: 8 hr/ 24 hr (XC4.0)
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 3.6"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Year Tool, LED Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Width: 2.52"
- Battery System:M12
- Weight: 0.73 lbs
- Height: 5.26"
- Power Source: Cordless