The M18 FUEL 5-Tool Combo Kit delivers you the most advanced 18-volt cordless drilling, fastening, and cutting technology in the industry. This kit features five M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion brushless cordless tools, including a ½"" a hammer drill, ¼"" impact driver, SAWZALL reciprocating saw, 6-1/2 circular saw and LED work light. M18 FUEL is fully compatible with the MILWAUKEE M18 cordless system, featuring over 200 solutions. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology in the industry; a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, longer run time, and more power.
- (1) M18 FUEL ½” Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only) (2804-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only) (2853-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw (Tool Only) (2821-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL 6-1/2" Circular Saw (Tool Only) (2730-20)
- (1) M18 Work Light (2735-20)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
2804-20 Features: M18 FUEL ½” Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only)
The M18 FUEL ½” Hammer Drill is the Industry's Most Powerful Drill by delivering Up to 60% More Power, Up To 1.5” Shorter length and Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9” in length, this is the most compact drill in its class, giving better access in tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
2853-20 Features: M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)
The M18 FUEL ¼” Hex Impact Driver is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers up to 2,000in-lbs of torque and up to 30% Faster Driving speed, increasing user’s productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job. At only 4.59” in length, this is the Most Compact tool in its class, allowing users to have more access in tight spaces. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and or over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power, for greater versatility. The Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing stripping of fasteners.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces
- Up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
- Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners
- Single handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Belt clip and Bit Holder included
- Compatible with all M18 batteries & tools
2821-20 Features: M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw (Tool Only)
The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest applications on the job site. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL SAWZALL is the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in its class and leverages a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor to provide you with 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster material removal. REDLINK PLUS electronics ensure maximum performance under stress as well as protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included) delivers you up to 2.5X runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw is designed to perform in the most demanding applications and is our most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A wear-resistant blade change, anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal reinforced battery rails provide longer component life and stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw is lighter weight than the previous generation and features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hanging hook for convenient storage on the job.
- 1-1/4" Stroke length removes more material with each stroke
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
- Anti-Corrosion Blade Clamp delivers prolonged blade clamp durability with less downtime due to corrosion
- Wear resistant lever actuated QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
- Metal Reinforced Battery Connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
- Adjustable shoe extends the life of the blade
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Hang hook: allows for convenient storage on the job
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and M18 chargers
2730-20 Features: M18 FUEL 6-1/2" Circular Saw (Tool Only)
The M18 FUEL 6-1/2” Circular Saw is the fastest saw in its class, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more runtime and 3X longer tool life than competitive saws. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outpowers all other 18-Volt cordless circular saws and allows you to perform jobs that previously required a corded tool. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 2.5X more runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The saw’s REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging. The 18-volt lithium-ion circular saw’s guards and shoe are built of cast magnesium to provide a durable, lightweight base. The saw also features an integrated LED light and a rafter hook for convenient storage on the job. The saw includes a blade wrench and a blade.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers all other 18-volt cordless circular saws and provides up to 3X longer tool life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: The most advanced electronic system on the market maximizes performance
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Offers up to 4X more runtime, 20% more power and up to 2X more recharges than competitive batteries
2735-20 Features: M18 Work Light
The M18 Work Light lasts 600X longer than conventional incandescent bulb work lights. The LED work light is powered by M18 REDLITHIUM batteries, running up to 4X longer on a single charge. The work light features a 90° rotating head that allows you to easily direct the light beam at the desired work area. Our work light features TRUEVIEW High Definition Output that provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility. An integrated hook allows for hands-free use. The cordless work light features a sealed aluminum head to provide impact and weather resistance and comes with a limited lifetime LED warranty, the LEDs never need to be replaced.
- 100 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- 90° Rotating Head for Flexible, Focused Illumination
- Integrated Hook for Hands-Free Use
- Impact Resistant Lens
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18 System, featuring 200+ solutions