Milwaukee Tools Cut Level 1 Winter Insulated gloves are designed to provide ultimate warmth, all day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. Milwaukee Tools winter gloves utilize a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth in the coldest of conditions. Additionally, the gloves have a secure dual liner to comfortably keep your hands warm without the liner separating after extended use on the jobsite. These gloves feature a 15 gauge nylon outer liner resulting in high dexterity fingertips and breath-ability. Lastly, the gloves are constructed of double dipped latex micro-finish for water resistance to provide best in class grip performance in the coldest of temperatures.
- 1/2 double dipped latex microfinish for water resistance and warmth
- Sandy latex finish for grip performance
- 10-Gauge inner liner for dexterity 15-Gauge outer liner for dexterity
- Breathable and comfortable glove design
- Includes: (1) small - cut level 1 insulated gloves