Milwaukee Tools Cut Level 3 Winter Insulated gloves are designed to provide ultimate warmth, allday comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. Milwaukee Tools winter gloves utilize a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth in the coldest of conditions. Additionally, the gloves have a secure dual liner to comfortably keep your hands warm without the liner separating after extended use on the jobsite. These gloves are constructed with a 3/4 double dipped latex microfinish for water resistance to provide best in class grip performance in the coldest of temperatures. Lastly, these gloves feature a 15 gauge nylon outer liner resulting in high dexterity fingertips and breathability.
- High dexterity 15-Gauge nylon and high performance polyethylene outer liner for protection
- Sandy latex finish for grip performance
- 7-Gauge inner liner for warmth
- Breathable and comfortable glove design
- Includes: (1) cut level 3 insulated gloves -small