Milwaukee 48-22-7314, Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench features a New-To-World 3 length design which delivers maximum productivity to the professional user. The Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench comes with (2) interchangeable threaded fit handles offering the versatility of 10” mode when used with no handle for tight spaces, 18” mode with the small handle for general purpose, and 24” mode with the long handle for maximum leverage and reach. The Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench features and overbite jaw design offering the largest gripping surface.
- New-to-world 3 length design - 10" mode for tight spaces, 18" mode for general purpose, 24" mode for maximum leverage and reach
- Overbite jaw - largest gripping surface
- Dual coil springs - for maximum durability and tool life
- Ergonomic handle form - designed for maximum comfort, won't dig into the palm
- Ergonomic hook jaw design - for easy detachment from the workpeice
- Through hardened jaws - increased durability and grip
- Tether-ready handle loop