Abranet HD has been specifically developed to efficiently tackle the most demanding surface conditioning and repair applications. Abranet HD uses a nylon mesh backing material to create a more consistent abrasive surface. As a result, Abranet HD quickly produces a uniform surface finish. And because it also has excellent resistance to edge wear and clogging, it lasts longer too.
Abranet HD is available in a variety of disc and roll sizes for extreme heavy duty applications in aerospace, composite and automotive sectors. The exceptional edge wear and durability is ideal for situations where conventional abrasives fail.
Abranet Heavy Duty can provide a more effective solution for your extreme sanding needs.
- Excellent durability - retains its high performance sanding properties for far longer, especially on the toughest applications.
- Unique, patented abrasive material resists clogging and delivers long lasting performance.
- Designed for optimum performance in both vacuum and conventional sanding operations.
- Outstanding performance on demanding applications such as reinforced
- composite material.
- Open mesh design dissipates heat, providing a cooler work surface.
- Manufactured in accordance to Mirka’s ISO 14001 environmental system.
- Grain: Special Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Nylon mesh
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Brown / white
- Grit range: P40, P60, P80