Methods of Payment at the Store
- Debit card
- Money order
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Purchase orders (account must be set up prior to purchase. Please contact us for details.)
What we offer
Atlas Machinery sells to the public - trades people and professionals, homeowners, artists, hobbyists, etc.
- Woodworking and metalworking machinery
- Power tools
- Cordless tools
- Cutting tools (metal, wood, masonry and stone, plastics, etc.),
- Pneumatic tools and fasteners
- Hand tools
- Mechanical tools
- Clamping and work-holding
- Precision tools
- Inspection tools
- Safety Equipment
- Tool boxes and pouches
We also sell replacement parts. We can get parts for products made by our vendors (see our vendor list).
If you're not interested in fixing your own tools, we can take them in for repair by factory authorized repair centers (most repairs include a warranty period).
Atlas Machinery is always looking for talented individuals who will bring value to our company. Atlas hires a wide range of full and part-time staff. We encourage you to submit your resume for review by our Hiring Manager. If you or someone you know is knowledgeable or wanting to learn about woodworking, construction, metalworking, business administration, or are an experienced sales person please submit your resume to email@example.com (in the subject line please put ATTN:CAREERS followed by your name)
We are capable of shipping products all over the world. For orders placed online, over the phone, we can only accept credit card payment as long as the order is shipping to Canada or the Continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii.
For shipments to locations outside of Canada and the US, payment must be via Paypal invoice or Money Order in Canadian dollars (subject to currency exchange rates and fees).
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding international orders and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
Either before making a purchase, or up to twenty-one days after a purchase, any regular advertised price will be matched with the following conditions:
- Item must be identical. Same manufacturer, same model number, same type or generation, same accessories or bonus items.
- Item must be in stock at an authorized branded Canadian dealer, and must be at regular price.
- Item may not be priced on a time-limited, restricted quantity, liquidation, or clear out basis.
- For in-store pick up at Atlas Machinery, and for orders shipped within Southern Ontario, item must be available from a local competitor (within 50km of customer) or the price of next-day shipping will be added to the competitor's advertised price.
If the request is made during purchase the price will be adjusted at the cash register. If the match is requested up to twenty-one days after the purchase, the difference will be refunded in the form of payment originally used, or a store credit will be issued.
We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time without prior notice.
Any and all coupon codes being issues by Atlas Tools & Machinery to be used on the Atlas website or the FestoolShop website are to be used only once by a customer, unless otherwise specified. We reserve the right to refuse the use of a coupon code on any order that we deem to have abused our policy or to have been shared or reused in a manner that it was not intended to be used in. In the case that we need to refuse the use of a coupon code, we will hold the order and get in touch with the concerned person for approval of the new charge before sending the order out.
Virtually all of our tools carry a manufacturer's warranty. For power tools and machinery, the warranty is typically 1 year against manufacturer's defects, and covers the cost of parts and labour. Hand tools, cutting tools, tool accessories, etc. vary by manufacturer. Please contact us for warranty info on specific products.
Ultimately, we strive for customer satisfaction and are happy to deal with warranty/service issues in a fair and reasonable manner.