V-Gard Visor, Propionate, Clear, Molded, (9.25"x18"x.098")
V-Gard Propionate Visors provide impact protection, and are good for those applications where chemical splash hazards also exist. They offer increased impact protection and superior optical quality over acetate visors.
- Length: 9.409 IN (239.000 MM)
- Width: 10.669 IN (271.000 MM)
- Height: 7.402 IN (188.000 MM)
- Weight: 0.476 LB (0.216 KG)
- Size: ONE SIZE FITS ALL
- Color: CLEAR
- Provides superior chemical splash resistance mainly against organic chemicals such as solvants (please see MSAs Chemical application quick reference guide).
- Molded for superior optical quality
- Almost all versions can be perfectly combined with helmet-mounted ear muffs
- Special visors, called nitrometers, are designed to work with V-Gard Retractable or Standard Chin Protectors.
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Headgear
- Extra-thick to help prevent warping, cracking or crazing under tough conditions
- Two options offer extended length and width for greater coverage of neck and face
- Impact-rated (Z87+)
- Glare-reducing green tint alleviates eye strain and fatigue; not for use where a Shade IR visor is required