Extra Heavy-Duty Pro Power
Extra heavy-duty utility knives are built to cut through the toughest materials. They are equipped with solidly-built handles to withstand the toughest contractor environments. The OLFA 25mm Extra Heavy-Duty Fiberglass Utility Knife is no exception.
This 25mm knife features a large, fiberglass-reinforced handle with a non-slip cushion grip for secure handling. The Extra Heavy-Duty Fiberglass Utility Knife has a heavy-gauge stainless steel blade channel that secure blades for maximum cutting performance. The tool-free blade change makes blade changes fast and easy.
The auto-lock blade mechanism allows for fast blade activation and retraction between multiple standard cutting depths. The blade locks into pre-set detents with a secure hold during pushing and pulling movements. There are tactile audible clicks at each depth stop.
Pre-loaded with a 25mm Extra Heavy-Duty Ultra-Sharp Black Blade, this knife offers more leverage for cutting nylon, rope, high pressure laminates, flexible plastics, expansion board, gasket materials, and more.
- Fiberglass-reinforced body
- Ergonomic wraparound anti-slip rubber grip
- Stainless steel blade channel
- Acetone-resistant handle
- Auto-lock blade slider
- Convenient lanyard hole
- No tool blade change
- Preloaded with a 25mm HB super heavy-duty ultra-sharp black snap-off blade
- OLFA 25mm LBB Ultra-Sharp Black Snap-Off Blade, providing sharper initial cutting performance
- Stainless Steel Blade Channel
- No Tool Blade Change, easier and quicker blade change
- Auto Lock Mechanism
- Wraparound Anti-Slip Rubber Grip and Acetone-Resistant Handle Materials