Original, patented, cyclone design stops over 99% of fine dusts and bulk debris from clogging your vacuum's filter - eliminating suction loss while saving you time and money on expensive replacements! Deluxe kit comes with everything you need!
- Upgrades any make/model shop vacuum with 1.5" to 2.5" hose fittings.
- Neutral-vane technology improves separation efficiency by 20%.
- Translucent components let you see how full the bin is.
- Collapse-proof 5 gal. bucket won't fold under high vacuum pressures.
- Reinforced, quick-release, cyclone lid allows for fast and easy emptying.
- Caster Mounts widen the cyclone kit's base for a highly stable and portable setup.
- Highly flexible, wire-reinforced, polyurethane vacuum hose.
- Anti-static components significantly reduce the likelihood of static shocks.
Eliminate Suction Loss With Any Wet/Dry Vacuum
The original and still the best! Now 20% more efficient with Neutral Vane Technology, the Dust Deputy® Deluxe Cyclone Kit lets you work the way you want to. Injection molded from a translucent anti-static resin, the patented design of the Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum's filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
The Dust Deputy will save you significant time and money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, and keeps your wet/dry vac operating at peak performance! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model shop vacuum and features tapered 2.0" ports that fit the cuffed 2.5” hoses that come standard with most shop vacuums. The buckets included in the Dust Deputy Deluxe Kit are made from a thick, heavy-duty plastic that is up to 40% thicker than comparable 5-gallon buckets - making them much stronger and able to withstand heavy vacuum pressure.
- The Dust Deputy Deluxe Kit (ver. B) Includes:
- Anti-Static Dust Deputy Cyclone Separator
- 5-Gallon Collapse-Proof Dust Bucket*
- Quick-Release Bucket Lid w/ Cyclonic Design
- Four Caster Mounts (with insets for storage of 1.5" and 2.5" vacuum accessories)
- Four 1.5" Non-Marking Caster Wheels
- 2" x 3' Clear, Anti-Static Polyurethane Connection Hose
- Two 90 Degree Hose Elbow Adapters
- 2.5" Adjustable Hose/Band Clamp
- Foam Gasket and Mounting Hardware
* Not for use in positive-pressure applications i.e. when connected to a blower instead of a vacuum. A container with a locking lid (such as Oneida's 10-gallon kit) is recommended instead.
Cyclonic Separation Efficiency: Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts
Airflow Rating: 50 - 150 CFM
Waste Capacity: 5 Gallons
Inlet Size: 2" O.D. (Tapered) 1-3/4" I.D.
Outlet Size: 2" O.D. (Tapered) 1-3/4" I.D.
Primary Build Materials: Polypropylene
Static Resistance Rating: Anti-Static
Height to Center of Inlet: 26-1/8"
Contents: Cyclone, Dust Bucket, Molded Bucket Lid, 4x Caster Mounts, 4x Caster Wheels, Hose, 2x Elbow Adapters, Hose Clamp, Gasket, Hardware
Warranty Information: 1 Year Limited Warranty