The cordless Quik Drive PRO250G2 Subfloor System: a complete auto-feed screw driving system powered by the 2,000 rpm, 20V cordless DeWalt brushless driver motor with adjustable torque. This PRO250G2 requires less skill training than traditional installation methods, allowing a first-day apprentice to keep pace with a seasoned veteran.
- Quik Drive cordless, plus our low-torque fasteners, drives more screws per battery charge.
- Eliminate the need for compressors, generators or power to run fastening equipment.
- Slash the setup time. Eliminate cord and hose maintenance and tangle. Reduce tripping and electrical shock hazards.
- Includes two 4.0–amp hour lithium-ion batteries and charger.
- Quik Drive Cordless PRO250G2 can be used with or without the lightweight extension.
- Precise, self-locking depth adjustment for consistent fastener drive depth.
- Lightweight G3 extension for better ergonomics.
- Powerful DeWalt cordless driver motor.
- The patented curved collation strips (US Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. The collated strips are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
- Fastening Wood-to-Wood
- Fastening Subfloor to Wood
- Fastening Fiber-Cement Siding
- Truss-Ply Fastening
- Quik Drive PRO250G2 Subfloor Attachment - Also sold separately.
- Quik Drive Extension - For stand-up driving.
- Quik Drive Tool Bag - Soft carrying case provides protective storage.
- Cordless Screwdriver Motor for Quik Drive Systems - Includes (2) batteries and (1) charger.