If you’re looking for an accurate and reliable spirit level with a slim profile, this model is just the ticket. Its key highlight comes in the form of two vertical vials that enable readings in any position. The type 80 AS-2 reinforced aluminium rectangular profile, together with STABILA installation technology, ensures accuracy and a long service life. The vials and the measuring surfaces align perfectly with one another during the production process and are permanently connected, guaranteeing the very best in measuring accuracy over many years. This is a spirit level that delivers what it promises.
- (1) STAB-29012 Type 80 AS-2 12" Spirit Level
- (1) STAB-29024 24" Level Model 80a-2
- (1) STAB-29048 48" Type 80A-2 3-Vial Contractors Level
- (1) STAB-29072 72" Level/80
- (1) STAB-25010 10" Die-Cast without Magnets in Reading Surface
- (1) Case
- Aluminium rectangular profile with reinforcing ribs – for high stability and secure hold while working.
- Two vertical vials allow quick readings in any position.
- Integrated anti-slip stoppers allow for a firm hold when marking – the spirit level does not slip.
- STABILA high-quality vials for optimum readability – highly transparent, hard-wearing acrylic glass with precision-ground inner contours and fluorescent vial liquid.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position.
- Spirit level with two measuring surfaces – accurate measuring in all positions.
- Coated measuring surfaces protect delicate surfaces.
- Plastic end caps protect the profile against impact.
- Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 coated measuring surfaces.
- The spirit level is especially suitable for use in the fields of gardening and landscaping work, reinforced concrete construction, carpentry as well as joinery and tiling.
|Measurement accuracy in normal position||0.50 mm/m|
|Measurement accuracy in reverse position||0.75 mm/m|
|Number of measuring surfaces||2|
|End caps||Standard, anti-slip stopper|