Stabila's line of pocket-size lasers are confidence builders. They are fast, accurate and dependable. Heights can be determined accurately and quickly with a foot that allows you to position the laser exactly where you need it.
- Target Plate
- Belt Pouch
- 3 AA batteries 1.5 V
- High Stability Framing Base
- Transfer 90 degree layout points
- Plumb points up & down
- Rotatable housing protects lenses when closed
- Extendable base
- Accessories included with delivery: Target plate, wall bracket and belt pouch.
- 5 laser points: Plumb-up point, plumbdown point, level point, and square points.
- Fast layout and transfer of right angles. Up and down plumb points for the positioning of straight and curved studs. For rapid and accurate alignment.
- Rotate the laser 360 degrees in its housing, precisely and quickly transferring the layout points.
- Bright, small round dots are easy to see indoors (up to 100 ft./30 m) and work with.
- Easy to get into position: 1.) Set it directly on the floor, counter etc. 2.) Attach to a tripod or laser pole with a ¼" thread.3.) Attaches to steel with the rare earth magnet with V-groove on the backside of the exterior housing. 4.) Add the security of a strap or belt pulled tight around posts etc.
- Shock absorbing soft-grip rubber on the outer housing.
- Rated IP 54. Protection against dust, rain and water spray.
- Fully closed and locked position: Rotate the laser so the lenses are fully protected by the outer housing. Shifting the black slide switch to the “locked-off” position to secure the moving parts.
- Power supply – 3 AA batteries average 20 hours of continuous run time.
- Up beam: 3/32” at 30’
- Down beam: 1/8” at 30’
- Level beam: 3/32” at 30’
- Square Beam: 1/16” at 30’
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Batteries: 3 AAA
- Laser Class: 2
- Output: ‹ 1 mW
- Laser Wavelength: 635 nm
- Self Leveling Range: approx. ± 4.5°
- Levelling accuracy horizontal: ± 3/8"@ 100 ft /± 0.3 mm/m
- Accuracy at 90° angle: ± 1/4"@ 100 ft /± 0.2 mm/m
- Laser beam accuracy (up): ± 3/8"@ 100 ft / ± 0.3 mm/m