• (1) 78" Level Model 196 (STAB-37478)
• (1) 48" Level Model 196 (STAB-37448)
• (1) 32" Level Model 196 (STAB-37432)
• (1) 24" Level Model 196 (STAB-37424)
• (1) 16" Level Model 196 (STAB-37416)
• (1) Torpedo Level (STAB-25100)
• (1) Carrying Case (STAB-30025)
STABILA levels are unparalleled with regard to their accuracy and dependability. The secret - the vials made of block acrylic glass are firmly epoxy-locked in the frame. A perfect system. The vial is firmly cast in the high strength aluminum frame with non-shrink epoxy. No re-adjustment, no realignment, no tensioning against springs made of steel or fatigued plastic, no welding or clamping stresses. Just as accurate after 10 years as on the first day.
78"-16" Level Model 196 (STAB-37478, STAB-37448, STAB-37432, STAB-37424, STAB-37416)
- Type 196. Our number 1 selling frame design.
- Certified Level Accuracy .029 degrees - 1/32in over 72 inches - 0.5mm per meter right-side up or upside down. Every level is electronically adjusted, then accuracy inspected and certified.
- Vials read the same in all positions.
- Bright easy to read vials will not leak, break, fog or require re-calibration.
- Level accuracy guaranteed for life.
- Sizes 16in to 72in have machined top and bottom measuring surfaces.
- Sizes 16in to 48in have an open (300 degree) center vial. 59in to 96in have a double bridged center vial.
- Rib-reinforced frame for high strength and light weight. Frame will not warp or twist.
- Rubberized hand grips for comfort and grip.
- Shock-absorbing removable endcaps: Prevent slipping on walls and marking walls. Endcaps can be removed to carry pencil lines tight into corners.
- Large metal hang hole to store the level up and off of the work surface.
- Electrostatic enamel finish: baked on tough, cleans up with water and brush.
STAB-25100 10" Magnetic Torpedo Level with Two Vials
- Big, bright easy to read vials
- Magnetic - Try to pull them off without twisting your wrist
- Heavy-duty, die-cast frame
- Certified Level Accuracy; in top read position: (1/32" over 72")
- Level accuracy guaranteed for life; vials will never fog, leak or require adjustment
- Two crystal clear, non-fogging, unbreakable, monoblock, acrylic vials including one horizontal and one vertical
- Milled measuring surface
- Four flush mounted magnets for greater convenience
- Length: 10
- Width: 1.75
- Height: 0.75
STAB-30025 78"/48"/32"/24"/16"/Torpedo Level Case
Protect your investment in levels with a proper case. You will get years of use from this case. Contractors want all their levels to be organized and protected all in one place. Grab the handle and go. This case has been refined over the past 15 years. Expect years of use from this case.
- STABILA padded nylon carrying cases with heavy duty zippered enclosures, padded handles and shoulder straps. Lined interior pockets. Velcro flaps on multi-pocket levels.
- Protect your levels and keep them looking like new with a STABILA carrying case.
- Fits 78"/ 48"/ 32"/ 24"/ 16" and Torpedo