Wera compact tools enable both manual as well as power tool operations at the same time. The handle/interchangeable blade system in a compact design with various blade tips in the smallest of spaces makes the user more mobile and flexible. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173) and Wera connecting series 1 and 4. Comes with an adapter, bayonet and Rapidaptor technology. Kraftform handle with anti-roll feature, multi-component for particularly ergonomic screwdriving. Integrated magazine for bit storage. The telescopic bayonet blade – which can be lowered into the handle – together with the quick-release chuck allows fast manual work even in confined installation situations when the blade is retracted. The blade can be extended by simply actuating the locking sleeve. The bayonet holder can then be used as a fully-fledged screwdriver. The bayonet blade can be removed and used as a power tool adapter, but can also be retracted once again to its original position. Includes practical belt pouch.
- 1 x 889/4 R Rapidaptor Universal Bit Holder, 1/4" x 100 mm
- 1 x 800/1 Z bits, 1 x 5,5 x 25 mm
- 1 x 800/1 Z bits, 1,2 x 6,5 x 25 mm
- 1 x 851/1 Z bits, PH 1 x 25 mm
- 1 x 851/1 Z bits, PH 2 x 25 mm
- 1 x 868/1 Z Square-Plus bits, # 1 x 25 mm
- 1 x 868/1 Z Square-Plus bits, # 2 x 25 mm
- Retractable bayonet blade
- Integrated magazine for bit storage
- Tough viscous bits for universal use
- In robust pouch
- Ergonomic Kraftform handle for low-fatigue working
- Telescopic blade, integrated bit magazine, Rapidator technology
- The sets in the series Kraftform Kompakt 20 are really something. A 2 position telescopic blade can be retracted into the handle for confined space operation or extended for more reach. It can also be removed and used as a 100mm bit holder in the power tool. Six bits are conveniently integrated into a push-button opening bit magazine. The Rapidaptor technology ensures rapid one hand bit changes, pressin auto bit lock and a secure positioning when used in power tools thanks to the free-turning sleeve.
- Manual and power tool operations
- The sets come with a Kraftform handle, quick-release chuck and bits for manual and power tool operations.
- Handle/interchangeable blade system
- The handle/interchangeable blade system allows rapid exchange of the blades required for a wide range of applications.