High quality bit holder. Includes a ratchet: fine-toothing with a small return angle, switchover (right, fixed, left), maximum torque of up to 50 Newton metres. The Rapidaptor quick-release chuck enables rapid bit change without needing any special tools. The strong permanent magnet holds the bits absolutely securely. Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that makes blisters and calluses a thing of the past. Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
- Ratcheting screwdriver with Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit change
- Ratchet with fine-pitched toothing for a low return angle
- Switchover (right, fixed, left)
- Maximum torque of up to 50 Newton metres
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Ratchet screwdriver, fine-tooth design for minimal return angle, switchover ring (right, locked, left), maximum torque of up to 50 Newton metres, 1/4" hexagon chuck with Rapidaptor technology i.e. rapid-in, rapid-out, rapid-spin, chuck-all and single-hand function for rapid bit change, magnetic, suitable for hexagon socket insert bits as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 and Wera series 1 and 4
- Fine action 44 tooth system for precision work. Great time savings when screwdriving.
- Additionally, the lockable neutral position permits exact adjustment work without having to change the screwdriving direction every time. Lockable neutral position for fine adjustment work.
- Changing ratchet direction
- Ergonomic design of the reverse direction switch.
- The Rapidaptor quick-release chucks hold 1/4" DIN ISO 1173-C 6,3 and E 6,3 as well as Wera series 1 and 4 bits.
- Rapid-in and self-lock
- The bit can be pushed into the adaptor without moving the sleeve. The lock is activated automatically as soon as the bit is applied to the screw. Bits are held securely and wobble-free.
- Rapid out
- Simply push the sleeve forward to change the bit. The spring mechanism lifts the bit off the magnet and unlocks the tool. The bit can be easily removed. The rapid-out function makes it easy to remove even the smallest bits without extra tools.
- The free-turning sleeve allows screw steadying at the start of the screwdriving process. This makes it easier to apply the tool to the screw and prevents slipping. It can also be used as a short extension for 1/4" applications e.g. in combination with the Wera Zyklop Ratchets.
|Total length||142.0 mm|
|Weight||204 g ( lbs)|