The GREX CN90A is a heavy duty coil nailer designed for heavy construction including framing, truss assembly and projects requiring longer length, thicker shank nails. The CN90A wire coil nailer drives 2" to 3 1/2" wire coil collated nails with shank diameters spanning 0.099" to 0.130".
Built for speed of production, quick continuous nailing and fast-air-recycling time, the GREX CN90A quickly maximizes internal air pressure and power for fast repetitive fastener application.
What's more, the CN90A is designed with a quick release door accessing the nail chamber and magazine; a transparent magazine; depth of drive adjustment dial; lightweight aluminum body; and precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve. Your GREX is engineered and designed for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 2" to 3 1/2" wire coil collated 0.099"-0.130" diameter nails
- Transparent magazine
- Quick release access to the nail chamber and magazine
- Adjustable depth of drive dial for accurate nail settings
- Powerful motor penetrates hard materials
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Trigger or bump fire with safety that prevents accidental firing
- Dimensions: 13"L x 14.8"H x 5.3"W (33cm x 37.6cm x 13.5cm)
- Weight: 8.2 lbs. (3.8 kgs.)
- Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
- Fastener Type: 0.099" ~ 0.130" shank wire coil 15° collated nails
- Fastener Range: 2" ~ 3 1/2" (50mm ~ 90mm)
- Fastener Capacity: approx. 300 fasteners
- Air Inlet: 3/8" (10mm) NPT male plug
- Crate and pallet construction, Subflooring, Framing and sheathing, Siding, Decking, Wall and roof sheathing, Drywall installation, Fencing, Wood Assembly, Wall framing, Truss construction, Etc...