Super Forstner Bits
European Quality bits -Premium steel, Made in Germany Newly designed cutting head- drills faster, cuts cleaner and lasts longer.
Used for- flat bottom, mortising, angled holes and drilling on a void.
- Forstner bits are machined from high-carbon steel
- Better cutting performance due to new cutter geometry
- Less power required at higher boring speeds
- Reduced friction, longer service life
- Better chip flow, due to new shape of the chip groove
- Bores flat bottom or thru holes
- Bores clean holes in thin stock, veneers or end grains
- Makes pilot holes for rabbeting, mortising and grooving
- Guided by its circular rim, the Forstner bit will cut cleaning without deflection by grain or knots