The T|Flux series from Laguna starts to get serious. The Titan cyclones are geared towards clients who desire a single central unit for the entire shop.
The T|Flux cyclones are equipped with a 10″ port that splits into 3 x 4″, allowing you to run a large diameter pipe system throughout your shop with drops to the individual stations.
All models are outfitted with smart drums which alert the user when the drums reach capacity.
Automatic canister cleaning is controlled by a timer that turns on every work hour & runs 10 seconds clockwise & counter clockwise.
The 1 micron canister has a huge surface area and filtrates 99.97% of particles ranging from 0.2 to 2 microns.
Smart Drums comes standard with high quality casters and feature our unique quick disconnect design.
- Motor HP: 10 HP
- Phase: 3
- Voltage: 220V
- Amps: 30 Amps
- Hertz: 60
- Plug: No
- RPM: 3450
- Switch type: Sunken Radio Frequency Remote switch with LED Full drum detection & LED Filter dirty detection
- Hand held remote control: High Frequency
- Real CFM: 4030
- Nominal CFM: 6957
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 16.8″
- Impeller/Fan Size: 18.5″
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Impeller Type: Radial Fin
- How was fan balanced? To what specs?: ISO 1940
- Inlet Diameters: 12″
- Drum Capacity: 54Gal. X 2sets
- Octagon Drum: Low Pressure Suction
- Drum Collection Bag (Dia. x L): Plastic bag (Ø740 x 1300mmL)
- Canister Filter Type: Black 1 Micron
- Filtration Efficiency: 0.2-2micron @99.97%
- MERV Rating: 12
- Canister diameter: Ø750mm (29.53″)
- Canister length: 1200mm (47.24″)
- Filter Surface Area: 19.2m²/207ft²
- Canister cleaning: Auto Clean (gear motor)/Cleans every hour 10 sec clockwise, 10 sec counter-clockwise
- Canister filter lower dust collection: Plastic bag (Ø740 x 600mmL)
- Wheels: None
- US/CSA Approved: Yes
- Decibel Reading: 81 d B(A) (@9.8ft)
- Machine weight: 590kgs/1301Lbs
- Shipping weight: 735kgs/1621Lbs
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 2530 x 1225 x 3337 mm