The combination of Bluetooth module on your Festool dust extractor and remote control on the extractor hose saves you a trip to the extractor: Simply start dust extraction from the hose using the remote control. Ideal for small, occasional cleaning tasks – simply switch to cleaning mode, even when the dust extractor is in AUTO mode. The Bluetooth module on the mobile dust extractor communicates with the Festool Bluetooth battery packs (sold separately) in addition to the new remote control. These battery packs ensure that even a cordless tool starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when switched on. This now enables you to benefit from Festool's entire dust-free system when working with Festool cordless products too.
Remote control uses a CR2032 button cell battery, included. Up to five remote controls can be paired with one vac, additional remote controls sold separately.
- Start your dust extractor with remote control directly on the suction hose
- Ideal for occasional cleaning tasks – without having to change the mobile dust extractor from AUTO to MAN mode
- The Bluetooth module also communicates with Festool Bluetooth battery packs (sold separately)
- Retrofit set for all CT 26, 36, 48 models
- Bluetooth module installs quickly and easily in free module slot on the front of your dust extractor
- Remote operation via remote control (included in the set) or via cordless tool (in combination with optional Bluetooth battery pack)
- Enables the dust extractor to be started automatically when the cordless tool is switched on (compatible Bluetooth battery pack required, sold separately)
- The remote control makes it possible to switch on the mobile dust extractor directly from the suction hose
- (1) Bluetooth wireless control module for CT 26/36/48 dust extractors
- (1) Bluetooth wireless remote control for hose (202098)
- (1) Strap for securing remote control to 27mm hose
- (1) Strap for securing remote control to 36mm hose
NOTE: This module is not compatible with the discontinued CT 22 and CT 33 models.