The Makita 14” Cut-Off Saw (LW1400) is a metal-cutting solution built for light gauge metal stud and strut, pipe, all thread, conduit, tubing, rebar, and more. The LW1400 features an extra-large spark guard, and a “tool-less” flange removal for faster blade changes and ease-of-use. The 15 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding metal cutting applications. It is engineered to cut up to 5" round stock, 4-11/16” square tube, and 4” x 7-5/8” or 2-3/4” x 9-1/8” rectangular tube. It also features two “tool-less” adjustment features including the fence (45 degrees right or left) and vice adjustment for increased productivity. The LW1400 weighs only 37.9 pounds with a locking pin that secures the cutting head in the down position for easy transport and storage. Additional features include a large ergonomic handle and two-stage lock-off power button.
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Stamped steel base - Provides added rigidity and protects base against jobsite abuse
- Extra-large spark guard - Captures and deflects debris away from the surrounding area
- Two-stage lock-off power button - For operator convenience
- "Tool-Less" flange removal - For quick and easy wheel changes
- "Tool-Less" Fence adjustment up to 45 degrees - adjusts to 3 locations for various material sizes
- 14" X 1" X 7/64" Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel (A-93859-1)