46010-K CNC Solid Carbide Spektra Extreme Tool Life Router Bit
Special unique carbide for longer lifetime in abrasive material. Designed for CNC applications requiring high feed rates and a clean finish. Particularly suitable for double-sided melamine or laminated material. Flawless compression cuts.
Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coating
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Excellent for cutting:
- Double Sided Melamine.
- Laminated Plywood.
- Melamine Particle Board.
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB).
- Particle Board.
- Veneered Plywood.
- (D) Diameter 3/8
- (B) Cutting Height 1-1/8
- (d) Shank 3/8
- Overall Length (L) 3
- B1 9mm
- Type nACo Ceramic Coating
- Flutes 3