DOMINO Joiner DF 500 Q Set (including trim stop and cross stop) for fast, easy and strong mortise and tenon joining
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Cross Stop
- DOMINO DF 500 7/32" (5mm) Cutter
- Open Ended Spanner, WAF 8
- Support Bracket
- Systainer SYS3 M 187
- Trim Stop
Patented routing principle
The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
Mortise Width Adjustment
Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the DOMINO joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application.
Stepped Height Stop
7 different step positions for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment.
Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the DOMINO is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
Carbide Tip Spiral Bit
Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material.
Rapid Bit Change
Means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size.
- Max. routing depth: 1-1/16" (28 mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16" (27 mm)
- Weight: 7.05 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Routing height adjustment: 1/8" (5 mm) - 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- DOMINO slot cutter dia.: 3/16" (4 mm)/1/8" (5 mm)/1/4" (6 mm)/5/16" (8 mm)/3/8" (10 mm)
- Power consumption: 420 watt
- Depth stop for routing depth: 12, 15, 20, 25, 28 mm