The Perfectionist. Splinter-free cuts like never before. Perfect from the very first cut. The TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring blade.
Since 1980, Festool tracksaws have been known for their reliable quality and absolute precision. Our objective: The perfect cut. With the TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring blade, we have achieved exactly that. Splinter-free cuts on both sides now from the very first cut. Coupled with the built-in KickbackStop, which stops the blade in the blink of an eye not only protects your workpiece but also helps to minimize the risk of injury to your hands. Get the most from the saw with the ideal combination of Festool system accessories, your work can always be precise and customized to your standards, in the shop or on the jobsite. With the TSV 60 K, workshop-quality results can be replicated on the jobsite – as good as with a stationary machine.
- Splinter-free: The scoring blades ensures splinter-free cuts on both sides from the very first cut
- Long-lasting: Diamond scoring saw blade with very long service life for perfect cut quality time after time
- Saw system: comprehensive system with ideal accessories for perfect panel cutting
- Peace-of-mind: the unique KickbackStop helps to reduce the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Versatile: 2-3/8" (60 mm) cutting depth and can be combined with the FSK cross cutting guide rail or FS guide rail
- Perfect bevels: scoring blade matches the angle even on bevel cuts from 0° to 45°
- Flexible: Both the scoring saw blade and the main saw blade can be manually activated and deactivated
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop on the main saw blade and the possibility of standing it on its side make changing the saw blade very simple, even with the scoring saw blade
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures constant and consistent power for perfect cuts
- 75" Guide Rail FS 1900
- allen key 4
- hex key 5mm
- scoring saw blade DIA 47 x 2.5 x 6.35 T1
- sight window
- Systainer SYS3 M 437
- WOOD FINE CUT HW 168 x 1.8 x 20 WD42 circular saw blade
- Splinter-free in a single cut. The perfect cut in portable format - the TSV 60 K. with a built-in scoring blade, which can be adjusted with precision, perfect cuts are practically guaranteed with zero-tearout - on both sides. With the TSV 60 K, the first cut is the final cut!
- A complete system for perfect panel processing. Whether it's on the jobsite or in the workshop, even large panels can be cut with precision. And with Festool system accessories, perfect cuts can be achieved just as well as a stationary machine: You can work precisely even in the field, and can enjoy splinter-free cuts for the most demanding needs.
- No more dangerous kickbacks. The innovative KickbackStop in the plunge-cut saw with scoring blade helps to protect your workpiece and helps to minimize the risk of injury. The saw detects a kickback in the blink of an eye and stops the motor within a fraction of a second.
- Integrated scoring blade function Ensures splinter-free cuts on both sides from the very first cut, making the edges ready for glue-up right away.
- Diamond scoring saw blade Long-lasting and durable while providing the perfect cut quality time and time again.
- Scoring blade track and depth adjustment Precision adjustments of the scoring saw blade for a splinter-free cutting edge.
- Switching the scoring blade on and off Depending on the application, the scoring blade can be activated and deactivated as required.
- Splinter-free cutting of plywood, chipboard, specially veneered and plastic-coated panels
- Splinter-free cutting of HPL compact panels
- Precise plunge cuts in materials up to 2-3/8" (60 mm) thick
- Perfect, splinter-free cutting to length of interior doors
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen countertops
- Cross cuts with the FSK cross cutting guide rail (floor and façade panels)