Freud Diablo's 10" x 40-Tooth ATB General Purpose Saw Blade is ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams. It is great for both sliding and chop style miter saws as well as table saws. The blade's teeth are made of TiCo Hi-Density carbide for long-lasting durability. Cut from hardcore steel with high precision lasers, the blade's thin kerf design provides fast, effortless cuts. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life.
TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Teeth
- Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain carbide with titanium, called TiCo - a combination of titanium and cobalt. TiCo Hi-Density Carbide tipped teeth provide maximum performance and cutting life. Freud develops different types of carbide for each application to maximize the cutting life and performance of the tool.
Build for Accuracy
- The 5/8" arbor allows for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear. Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows the carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability.
- A permanent Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects the blade from heat and corrosion, reduces friction and pitch buildup.
- An excellent choice for table and miter saws, the blade leaves a smooth cut in a variety of applications, reducing the need to change blades between tasks. Use it for rip cuts with a smoother finish than dedicated ripping blades, or make quality crosscuts in solid wood or plywood.
- 2 x Freud Diablo 10" x 40-Tooth ATB General Purpose Saw Blade