Diablo's general purpose blade is ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure-treated lumber and beams. An excellent choice for table and mitre saws, Diablo's blade leaves a smooth cut in a variety of applications, reducing the need to change blades between tasks. Use it for rip cuts with a smoother finish than dedicated ripping blades, or make quality crosscuts in solid wood or plywood. Great for both sliding and “chop” style mitre saws as well as table saws.
- 12" diameter
- 44 ATB
- 1" arbor
- Kerf .098"
- TiCo hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body makes for a longer life and sharper cutting edge