The GRABO Pro-Lifter is designed for professionals. Unlike the other gigantic solutions, the tool is portable and handy. Living up to the promise of “Heavy Lifting – Made Easy”, the GRABO Pro is equally effective on smooth as well as coarse surfaces. The Pro-Lifter has a pumping capacity of 20 liters per minute, a best in class. So, say good-bye to unreliable, and often dangerous, manual suction cups for the job. With GRABO Pro you double your work efficiency with enhanced safety.
The tool is ergonomically designed to provide better grip and less fatigue when moving heavy objects. The tool is an effective vacuum lifter even for dusty, semi-porous or rough surfaces. The tool works perfectly with glass, wood, ceramic tiles, metals and other materials. Just like the Classic version the powerful vacuum pump and rechargeable battery pack are concealed within the grab handle.
The handle is also equipped with a digital display that shows the maximum weight that the GRABO Pro can safely lift at that very moment. The weight is displayed in both pounds and kgs.
The Pro-Lifter is equipped with a smart digital pressure sensor. This makes it even more effective on different surfaces. With a simple press of a button the lifting function is automatically activated and regulated. The sensor automatically provides for the optimum level of suction, keeping objects in complete control whether the object is being lifted or even during movement.
The digital display on the grab handle shows the pressure applied in both bars and psi. With the pressure sensors, you don’t have to worry about turning the vacuum pump on or off. In fact, the automatic sensor is especially useful when lifting and moving coarse materials. The sensors digitally detect and maintain the required pressure while transferring the object being lifted . This provides for precision handling and installation without too much of a hassle. In any case the sensor automatically stops the pump on reaching maximum vacuum capacity of 11.6 PSI.
- Battery: 14.8VDC 2600mAh Li-ion
- Rated Power: 16W
- Charger Input Voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Battery Charging Time: 2hrs
- Non-Stop Running Time (Full Charge): 1.5hrs
- Running Cycles (On Full Charge): 900 ON-OFF cycles of 10 seconds
- Stand-by Mode (Charge Hold): 30 days
- Pump Service Life: 100000+ ON-OFF cycles / 800+ hrs continuous
- Rated Air Flow: 0.7cfm (20 L/min)
- Maximum Vacuum Rate: 11.6Psi (0.8 Bar, 80 kPa)
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 375Lbs (170 kg)
- Net Weight (With Battery): 3.2Lbs ( 1.5 kg )
- Working Temperature :32°F~140°F ( 0°~60 °C )
- Applicable Surface Type:
- Peak/valley heights less than 0.1” (3mm),
- Arc less than 5°
- Pump stops automatically at maximum vacuum
- rate ( 11.6Psi / 0.8 Bar )
- Lifting Capacity:
- Glass: Perpendicular Hold: 375Lbs (170 kg) Parallel Hold: 265Lbs (120 kg)
- Ceramic Tiles: Perpendicular Hold: 375Lbs (170 kg) Parallel Hold: 265Lbs (120 kg)
- Metal: Perpendicular Hold: 242Lbs (110 kg) Parallel Hold: 242Lbs (110 kg)
- Plastic: Perpendicular Hold: 220Lbs (100 kg) Parallel Hold: 220Lbs (100 kg)
- Wood: Perpendicular Hold: 220Lbs (100 kg) Parallel Hold: 143Lbs (65 kg)
- Rough Slate: Perpendicular Hold: 176 Lbs (80 kg) Parallel Hold: 176 Lbs (80 kg)
- Rough Concrete: Perpendicular Hold: 176 Lbs (80 kg) Parallel Hold: 176 Lbs (80 kg)
- Dry Wall: Perpendicular Hold: 165 Lbs (80 kg) Parallel Hold: 143 Lbs (65 kg)
- (1) GRABO Pro tool (model with digital display)
- (1) Multi-socket charger
- (1) Seal (preinstalled on the tool)
- (1) Battery (preinstalled on the tool)
- (1) Hardshell Case
- (1) Operator’s manual in English