The INSTA RAILSQUARE XL is an instant fix to the old problem of not being able to quickly make square cuts with your track saw rail.
With the INSTA RAILSQUARE XL you can slide the square onto your rail and bump it against your cutting material and you will have a square reference point to give you a perfectly square finished cut.
A bottom groove on the underside below the graduations allows for attachment of the INSTA-dogs. The dogs are placed below to provide additional depth while cutting beveled, radius, thicker stock or securing placement of your square on the Festool Multi-Function-Tables.
Two Material support stops are included with the square and can be moved to three locations on the square to better support your stock.
A U shaped cut-out on the top side of the connection slot to the guide rail allow for quick clamp or screw clamp access. Securing your stock by clamping to the square will be important once you have insured there are no gaps between your material and the square.
CNC machined with ultimate precision, with reference points up to 24-1/2" in 1/8" increments make for easy, repeat and accurate cutting.
Until now the table saw fence may have been your first choice for repeatable square cuts.
Made in Canada.
- Quick-lock, tool-free mechanism for easy installation and removal in seconds
- Precision CNC machined for accuracy
- Anodized aluminum construction, 7/16" (11mm) thick
- Reliable, repeatable 90-degree cuts every time
- Quick reference scale in 1/8" increments, 24-1/2" from your material cut-line
- Compatible with Festool, Makita and Triton guide rails / tracks
- Convenient slots on the face side for on-board Insta Dogs Storage
- Space left open for clamping capabilities
- Two Material support stops are included
- Two Insta Dogs with special precision threaded screws are included