LEPAGE 1601357 825mL PL 400 Heavy Duty Subfloor and Deck Adhesive is an interior and exterior heavy-duty premium quality adhesive, designed for structural projects that require strength and durability. Ideal for installing sub-floors, exterior sheathing, siding and decking.
It may be used under a variety of moisture and temperature conditions ranging from sub-freezing to elevated temperatures, dry or wet framing, and framing with frozen surfaces. It provides excellent flexibility to compensate for the different expansion rates of dissimilar materials and is particularly effective when bonding irregular surfaces or bridging gaps between surfaces which helps eliminate floor squeaks.
PL 400 forms a bond that cures stronger than the wood itself, bridges gaps and compensates for wood shrinkage. It's low VOC and toluene-free formula meets LEED standards.
- All weather application: -17°C to 49°C
- Cold weather: no roll-up on frozen lumber
- Adhesive holds bead shape, no splattering
- Gap-filling capabilities
- High grab reduces the use of fasteners
- Not recommended for polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and acrylic
- Not recommended for unlined expanded or extruded polystyrene plastic foams
- Not suitable for permanent water immersion
- Not suitable for applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 66°C or below -20°C