Makita 21” Lawn Mower Blade (191D52-7) installs quickly and easily with one-bolt installation. It is engineered to cut cleanly and create fine clippings to help promote lawn health. The lawn mower blade tilts toward the front of the mower to prevent double cutting, providing improved run time. This is a direct replacement for the original lawn mower blade. For use with Makita18V LXTX2 (36V) Cordless Lawn Mowers (XML07, XML08, and XML09, sold separately). With zero emissions, lower noise and reduced maintenance, 36V (18V X2) LXTLawn Mowers are a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting.
- 3-in-1 mower blade for mulching, bagging or side discharge
- Tilts toward front of the mower when installed preventing double-cutting for improved run time
- Cuts cleanly and creates fine clippings to help promote lawn health
- Easy one bolt installation
- 21" replacement blade for use with Makita lawn mower models CML01, XML07, XML08, XML09