The 36V MultiVolt 7-1/4 Inch Cordless Rear Handle Circular Saw (C3607DWA) is a powerful saw featuring a new powerful and lightweight design inspired by the needs of the professional. This saw has a 5,100 RPM no-load speed and a 2-7/16” cutting depth to easily rip through multiple layers of plywood and OSB sheathing. It’s also 2 lbs. lighter*, including battery, than the leading rear handle circular saw. This lighter weight well-balanced saw, combined with Metabo HPT’s signature ergonomics and blade left sight lines, produce an effortless cutting experience and reduced user fatigue.
The efficient brushless motor is powered by a 36V MultiVolt battery to provide the torque and RPM needed for any cutting applications and delivers the power to make up to 500 2x4 cuts per charge. The 7-1/4” cordless rear handle circular saw features a 53° bevel range with 3 positive stops, a magnesium base, rafter hook, and easy cutting depth adjustment making it an ideal tool for framers, concrete form builders, roofers, and more.
This 36V MulitVolt 7-1/4” cordless rear handle circular saw includes the new VPR 24 tooth framing blade and a convenient tool bag. This saw is backed by Metabo HPT’s Lifetime Lithium-ion tool body warranty, providing peace of mind for your purchase. This 36V rear handle circular saw is part of the expanding MultiVolt system of power tools from Metabo HPT. It accepts any MultiVolt battery for extreme power and runtime and can also accept the unique AC adapter (ET36A) to plug in for all day runtime, offering ultimate versatility and power on the GO.
- LIGHTEST IN ITS CLASS: 2 lbs. lighter than the leading rear handle circular saw
- ONLY 1 BATTERY NEEDED: Powered by a 36V MultiVolt Lithium Ion battery
- RUNTIME: Up to 500 2x4 cuts per charge
- MOTOR: 5,100 RPM no-load speed
- CUT CAPACITY: Cuts up to 5 layers of ½” and 4 layers of 5/8” OSB/plywood
- CLEAR SITE LINES: For faster and more accurate cuts
- BRUSHLESS: For higher efficiency, increased run time and longer tool life
- ELECTRIC BRAKE: Quick braking for increased safety and productivity
- BEVEL CAPACITY: 53° with stops at 0°, 45° and 53°
- RAFTER HOOK: For convenience
- VERSATILITY: Use the AC adapter when it’s more convenient (sold separately)
- WARRANTY: Lifetime tool body warranty