The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 8” Metal Cutting Circular Saw generates 15A corded power, faster cuts than 15A corded metal circular saws, and delivers up to 120’ of cutting corrugated decking per charge. We’ve designed our M18 FUEL 8” Metal Cutting Circular Saw to perform in the toughest applications, combining our legendary performance and durability with the portability of the M18 platform. Our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 4,000 RPM and faster cutting performance than its corded competitors. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. When paired with our M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 battery (not included), you get 50% more power while running 50% cooler than our M18 REDLITHIUM XC Batteries. This metal circular saw has a cut capacity of 2-9/16” for tackling demanding applications at a larger capacity than any previous cordless metal cutting circular saws.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw (2982-20)
- (1) 42T Circular Saw Blade
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A Corded Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
- REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT Battery Pack (Not Included): Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM Battery. Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
- Blade Cut Capacity: 2-9/16"
- Onboard Chip Collection
- Overload Indicator Light
- Dual Action Trigger
- Electric Blade Brake
- Cuts 120' of Decking Per Charge
- Adjustable Depth
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries
- Length: 15.5"
- Width: 10.6"
- Battery System: M18
- Weight: 12.1lbs
- Height: 10.1"
- Power Source: Cordless