The MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty #4 3/16 - 7/8" Step Bits are engineered to deliver the most durable and fastest impact step bit hole drilling solution. The step drill bits are made in the USA with global materials and deliver best-in-class performance in impact drivers with the versatility to be used in drills. The hex shank has an optimized SHOCKZONE body providing the industrys most durable shank, reducing early shank breaks. A Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN) coating delivers 5x longer life, while the step drill bit's Rapid Strike tip and dual spiral flute produce 2x faster holes. The 3/16 - 7/8" step bit features 12 steps with laser engraving for a clear stop on size identification.
- Milwaukee shockwave impact duty #4 3/16 - 7/8 in. step bits are optimized for impact drivers, drill/driver compatible, give 5x longer life, 2x faster holes
- Optimized for impact drivers, drill/driver compatible
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating delivers 5x longer life than competitive impact step bits
- Rapid strike tip provides fast and accurate starts
- A dual spiral flute combined with the rapid strike tip delivers up to 2x faster holes than competitive impact step bits
- Optimized shockzone reduces early shank breaks
- Made in the USA with global materials
- 12-steps with laser engraving for clear stop on size identification
- Includes: (1) shockwave impact duty step bit #4 3/16 - 7/8 in.