The Strong-Drive WSV Subfloor screw is the only fastener to be dual-evaluated under ICC-ES AC233 and AC120 for wood-frame subfloor fastening. 2" WSV Subfloor screws are recommended for Advantech flooring and sheathing products.
- Redesigned tip and thread pattern provides easy starts and up to 25% less torque while driving — makes for up to 20% faster driving
- Less installation torque also means less wear on tools and more screws driven per battery charge
- Deep 6-lobe recessed ribbed head provides clean countersinking and more secure bit retention for fewer cam-outs
- The holding power of WSV screws reduces the gaps between the joist and subfloor that cause floor squeaks
- WSV screws can be easily backed out, allowing for future access to floor cavities