The 10 IN. Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw is the latest addition to SKIL’s table-saw lineup. SKIL’s legendary Worm Drive power train delivers superior torque, an aggressive 3-IN. depth of cut, and 30-½ IN. rip capacity. Tear through plywood and slice 4x with ease and precision. The rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts. SKIL’s patented Dual-Field Motor runs cooler, so it can work harder, longer. The rugged stand delivers dependable stability, and the sixteen-inch wheels easily take stairs and roll over uneven surfaces to just about anywhere you need to set up and let it rip.
- SPT99 10 IN. Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw with Stand
- 24-tooth SKILSAW carbide tipped blade for rip cutting
- Miter Gauge
- Smart Guard System including Anti-Kick Back Device
- Dust Elbow
- Insert Plate
- Push Stick
- Rip Fence
- 10 IN. Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw with Stand
- Legendary Worm Drive gearing with 3-5/8 IN. depth of cut and 30-1/2 IN. rip capacity for maximum torque for ripping applications and cuts through 4x for increased productivity
- Precision Rack and Pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Rugged rolling stand with 16 IN. wheels and Easy-Load
- Handles delivers unsurpassed mobility over stairs and rough job-site surfaces while helping load the saw into your truck with ease
- Dust port elbow contains debris to one area for clean-up
- Outfeed and left support allow for larger cuts to be made by one person
- Stand handles to smoothly push the saw through the truck bed15 AMP Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler, increasing longevity and work efficiency
- Blade Arbor Hole Diameter (inch): 5/8 IN.
- Blade Diameter (inch): 10 IN.
- Max. Cutting Depth - 0° Bevel (inch): 3-5/8 IN. (min. 92mm)
- Max. Cutting Depth - 45° Bevel (inch): 2-3/10 IN. (58 mm)
- Max. RIP of Left of Blade (inch): 16-1/2 IN.
- Max. RIP of Right of Blade (inch): 30-1/2 IN.
- Max. Width of Dado (inch): 0.5 IN.
- Max. bevel angle (°): -1 to 47
- No Load Speed (r.p.m.): 5000 rpm
- Teeth of Blade: 24T
- Tool Current Rating (ampere): 15 Amp
- Tool Weight (pound): 52.9 lbs.