Extremely versatile - the TECH 700 DA digital electronic angle finder. A high-quality product made in Germany that perfectly combines three tools: angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. Calculate exact angles with the latest electronic measuring technology. Level components accurately with the high-quality vials. Using the locking mechanism, you can use the tool as a bevel gauge and easily transfer the measured angles onto a part. Reap the benefits of this indispensable all-rounder, which performs the work of three different tools, on a daily basis.
- Electronic angle finder for quickly determining and transferring interior and exterior angles in the range from 0° – 270°.
- Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated and dimmed.
- LOCK function: locking mechanism for transferring angles reliably.
- Vials which can be read easily, even when the arm is folded in.
- Two particularly wide contact edges for accurate and reliable marking of angles in all positions.
- REF function: allows a reference angle to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components.
- HOLD function: saves the measured value – for accurate measurements and quick transferring even in hard-to-see places.
- Displays the angle bisectors at the touch of a button – ideal for quick and accurate mitre cuts.
- Switches off automatically if not used for 60 minutes.
- Precise measuring results with an accuracy of ± 0.1°.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Includes bag.
- Equipment: 1 digital display, 1 h
Easy-to-use with basic functions for measuring up to a distance of 165ft. Ideal for everyone who works indoors and needs to easily document a high volume of measurements. The data is wirelessly transferred, via integrated Bluetooth Smart 4.0 technology, to your smartphone or tablet.
- Compact, easy-to-use laser.
- Integrated Bluetooth Smart 4.0 technology for the wireless transfer of measurement data from the laser to a smartphone or tablet.
- Free STABILA Measures app lets you transfer measurements directly to photos of the building site or drawings.
- 4 basic measuring functions: length, area, sq. ft. and continuous measurement.
- Calculates measuring results quickly.
- The large digits and back lit display make it very easy to read.
- Impact-resistant housing with shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing.
- Accuracy tolerance will not exceed 3/32in over the entire range.
- Two year warranty.
- Protection class IP 54: protection against dust and water spray.
- (1) Laser Distance Measure
- (2) AAA Batteries
- (1) Instruction Manual
- Laser class: 2
- Output: < 1 mW
- Laser wavelength: 635 nm
- Accuracy +/-: 3/32 in
- Min. measuring range: 0.60 ft
- Max. measuring range: 164 ft
- Operating life (number of measurements): 5000
- Battery type: AAA
- Storage option: No
- Protection class: IP 54