The most powerful backpack blower in the STIHL line-up, the NEW BR 800 C-E stands up to the toughest heavy-duty professional cleanup tasks. This unit comes with the comfort start feature for easy starting.
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature
The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.Multi-Function Control Handle
Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.Anti-Vibration System
The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.Adjustable Support Harness
STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- See it in action!Purge Pump Primer
- The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch
- The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- DISPLACEMENT 79.9 cc (4.9 cu. in.)
- ENGINE POWER 3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)
- WEIGHT 11.7 kg (25.8 lbs.)
- FUEL CAPACITY 2000 cc (67.6 fl. oz.)
- BLOWING FORCE* 41 Newtons
- AVG. AIR VELOCITY** 89 m/sec. (199 mph)
- MAX. AIR VELOCITY** 107 m/sec. (239 mph)
- AIR VOLUME AT NOZZLE** 1550 m3/h (912 cfm)
- SOUND PRESSURE RATING** 78 dB(A)