Particularly small bit holding screwdriver with extremely short bit mounting for hard to reach areas. With ratchet function and fine toothing for a low return angle. Easy-to-operate reversible ring (right, fixed, left). Includes 6 tough, universal bits, which are located in a magazine in the handle. The strong permanent magnet in the bit mounting ensures secure holding of the bit. The 2-component Kraftform handle with the practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working.
- Short, compact Stubby shape for working in tight installation spaces, with 6 bits in the integrated magazine
- Ergonomic 2-component Kraftform handle for precise work
- Ratchet function with fine toothing for a low return angle and reversible ring (right, fixed, left)
- Captive and swiveling bit magazine for easy removal and safe storage of bits
- Tough viscous bits for universal use