Laguna’s B|flux has a sleek design and power to match. You won’t have to fumble with a steel band to mount your lower bag, the B|flux comes with a patented SnapBand that makes changing the bag a breeze. Unlike most 1 HP units the B|flux feels solid and has a low dB rating. The horizontal dust chute provides optimum airflow and can swivel 180 degrees to make the 4” outlet face downwards.
The B|flux:1 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99.97% of particles between 0.2 to 2 microns and features 17.2 square feet of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. Its hand crank cleaning prevents clogging of the filter.
- Motor HP: 1 HP, Single Phase, 110V
- Amps: 8.4
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3450
- Motor mounted direct switch
- Nominal CFM: 650
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 4.86”
- Impeller / Fan Size: 9”
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Inlet Diameters: 4” x 1 ports
- Filtration efficiency: 0.2 - 2micron @ 99.97%
- Canister cleaning: Manual hand crank
- MERV Rating: 12
- 2” ball casters
- Machine Weight: 71 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 77 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 29” x 14.8” x 50.4”