Milwaukee's wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
- Anti-Friction Coating
- Laser Cut from Sheet Steel
- Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 24 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL