Slice through beams in a single pass with the Skilsaw 16-5/16" Super Sawsquatch Worm Drive Saw (SPT70V-11). This beast of saws is the largest worm drive saw on the market, boasting a 6-1/4" cutting capacity and a 15 Amp dual-field motor that delivers relentless power for the toughest jobs. It features blade-left visibility and a magnesium, die-cast foot plate for accurate, square cuts. The lightweight, magnesium construction ensures reduced operator fatigue, while an integrated auxiliary handle provides additional support and control. The Super Sawsquatch comes with a stand for storage and easier transportation as well as a 16-5/16" Skilsaw blade that makes perfect cuts, right out of the box..
- 6-1/4" cutting capacity for one-and-done, clean cuts through 6X and lumber
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers relentless power for the biggest jobs
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts every time
- All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
- 15 AMP Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler to provide increased power
- Auxiliary handle provides additional support
- Blade-left visibility
- Includes 16-5/16" Skilsaw blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box
- Electric brake for increased jobsite productivity
- Saw stand for convenient storage and portability
- Arbor Size: 1" Round
- Blade Size: 16-5/16"
- Cord Length: 10'
- Height: 17.5"
- Housing Material: Magnesium
- Max. Cut Depth at 45°: 4-5/16"
- Max. Cut Depth at 90°: 6-1/4"
- Amperage: 15
- Max. RPM: 2,500
- Bevel: 45
- Bevel Stops: 0°, 45°
- Blade Location: Left