Fully automatic, long range layout. Auto alignment allows you to layout square with only one person in just seconds. Layout over ranges above 50ft is a time-consuming and high risk job. When layout errors occur high follow-up costs will be the result. The LA 180 L self-leveling multi-line laser allows you to layout greater than 20ft up to 300ft fast and accurately. The REC 410 Line RF receiver controls the LA 180 L using the STABILA wireless AUTO ALIGNMENT technology. One press of a button and the laser adjusts automatically to the position of the receiver. This is a fast and precise layout tool. It is designed for applications >20ft up to 300ft. Commercial construction, HVAC, masonry, concrete and top end landscape jobs. Drywall construction – suspending ceilings, positioning interior and partition walls within a range of 300ft. Framing - layout wall positions at the push of a button. Quickly establish square, even when the slab or foundation you're working on is out of square. Concrete – Layout forms perfectly straight and square. Optional laser and receiver mounts available for most re-usable forming systems.
- Self-levelling multi-line laser for precision layout.
- AUTO ALIGNMENT function: Receiver automatically controls the positioning of the laser at distances of up to 150ft – fully automatic axis transfer and creation of right angles on floors, walls and ceilings, all at the same time. Precise alignment without losing the reference point.
- Pulsed laser lines for precise measurements with the receiver (up to 300ft) indoors and outdoors.
- Versatile: 3 vertical lines, 1 horizontal line and plumb-line function.
- Extra sharp, easy-to-see lines for fast and efficient work directly on the laser line – visible range up to 100ft indoors.
- Unique housing shape for positioning in room corners and over edges (e.g. concrete slab) – rapid checking of right angles.
- 5/8-11 tripod mount.
- Includes: Laser, receiver with bracket, laser enhancement glasses, magnetic red target cards/plates, batteries, hard shell case.
- Optional: Rechargeable battery pack, brackets for using the laser with batter boards and forms.
- Laser class : 2
- Output: 1 mW
- Laser wavelength: 635 nm
- Self-levelling range +/-: 5°
- Levelling accuracy +/-: 3/32 in @ 100 ft
- Line straightness +/-: 1/8 in @ 100 ft
- Laser beam accuracy (down) +/-: 3/32 in @ 100 ft
- Measuring range of set receiver: 328 ft
- Measuring range of visible point: 65 ft
- Measuring range of visible line: 65 ft
- Operating life: 20 h
- Battery type: D
- Protection class: IP 54
- Tripod connection: 5/8"-11