A PU Foam for top quality heat and sound insulation at buildings and houses. Provides a unique, monolithic thermal insulation application without junctures, seams and gaps. An innovative alternative to traditional building insulation methods such as polystyrene heat insulation boards, glass wool and rock wool. Single-component product used with an applicator gun. It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent adhesion to all kind of building materials,
- Can be applied easily to uneven, hard to reach surfaces where it is not possible to use traditional insulation materials,
- Excellent thermal insulation value (0.025 W/(m.K),
- Elimination of thermal bridges,
- Elimination of the dew point,
- Yield up to 3m² with 1.5cm thickness for one layer if applied from a distance of ~40cm with normal application speed,
- No need to use mechanical fastening elements after use,
- Over paintable,
Roofs, attics, facades, foundations, basements, floors, interior walls, interfloor overlappings, interior partitions, ceilings and cellars,
Structural elements of buildings, balcony, loggia, doors, window slopes, pipes, canals and tank kind round surfaces, uneven and rough all surfaces,
Car body and car trailers, boats, yachts, vessels and all kind of sea vehicles.
- Each can have two special plastic nozzles for spraying to the wall and roof. Nozzle A is for vertical surface applications and Nozzle B is for roof applications.
- Optimal can temperature is +20 °C.
- Application temperature is in between +5 °C and +30 °C.
- Shake the can well before use. 2 REV.08 D: 19/06/2020
- Screw the can onto an applicator gun. Put the spray nozzle on the barrel until it clicks.
- Always keep the can upside down during application.
- The output of the foam can be regulated with the trigger and controlled with the adjustment screw on the back side of the gun.
- Spray the foam 30-45 cm distance from the wall for vertical applications. Spray the foam 15-20 cm distance from the ceiling for horizontal applications.
- The product can be applied at any desired thickness as long as it is applied layer by layer. The thicker, the higher insulation value.
- For an effective insulation value, the recommended application thickness is 5cm and should be reached to this thickness with minimum 3 layers. It is not possible to get the ideal insulation value with 1 or 2 layers.
- The nozzles and the applicator gun should be cleaned immediately after job finishes.
- Storage above +25 °C and below +5 °C shortens shelf life,
- The can should be stored and transported in vertical position,
- The can should be kept in room temperature for at least 12 hours before the application,
- Cured foam will discolor if exposed to ultraviolet light,
- Paint or coat the cured foam for best results in outdoor applications,
- Lower temperatures decreases yield and curing time