Akfix 812P is a single-component PU foam used with an applicator gun and developed for applications in temperatures down to -12 °C.
- Can be applied at frost temperatures.
- Excellent adhesion& filling capacity and high thermal&acoustical insulation value. Economical consumption thanks to precise application.
- High yield up to 45 liters.
- Conforms to fire class B3 according to DIN 4102-1.
- Mould-proof, water-proof and over paintable.
- Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing of gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.