The Bosch PS42-02 12V Max EC Brushless Impact Driver Kit features a very compact but powerful 1/4 In. hex driver, two 12V Max 2.0 Ah batteries and a charger. The PS42 driver has a 5.5 In. head-length and weighs just 1.6 Lbs., but it is a powerhouse, with an optimized impact system. It also has the Bosch performance control system, which supplies two speed settings, one for high speed and high torque and one for low speed and low torque. This delivers no-load rpm ratings of 0-1,200 and 0-2,600 and no-load impact-per-minute ratings of 0-2,700 and 0-3,100. The drivers produces 975 In.-Lbs. of max torque, great for repetitive driving tasks and about 85 percent of the fastening tasks around the professional jobsite. The tool's EC Brushless motor and improved all-metal gearbox allows for unmatched efficiency, great runtime and longer life. This driver has a 1/4 In. hex drive and a three-LED light ring.
- (1) 12V Max EC Brushless Impact Driver
- (2) 12V Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries
- (1) 12V Max Charger
- (1) Belt Clip
- (2) Screwdriver Bits
- (1) Carrying Bag
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium Ion|
|Case Type||Canvas Bag|
|No Load BPM||0-3,100|
|No Load RPM||0-1,200 / 2,600|
|Torque (in. lbs.)||975|
- Compact and light – just a 5.5 In. head-length and only 1.6 Lbs.
- EC Brushless motor – allows for greater motor efficiency
- Effective performance – completes 85 percent of most fastening applications
- Pro driving performance – delivers a max torque of 975 In.-Lbs.
- Fast driving – no-load rpm ratings of 0-1,200 and 0-2,600
- Optimized impact system – no-load impact per minute ratings of 0-2,700 and 0-3,100
- Performance control system – provides two speed settings
- Three LED lights – offers improved illumination in dark work spaces
- Rugged belt clip – for quick and easy storage