- FS-KP/30 adhesive pad
Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail with adhesive pads. Allows users to make straight and precise cuts when carrying out horizontal work on floors or work surfaces, as well as for applications on walls. Easy to secure on different surfaces using the adhesive pads. It is easy and practical to transport multiple guide rails since they can be inserted on top of the Systainers. The FS/2-KP guide rail is available in lengths of 55" (1400 mm) and 75" (1900 mm).
- Secure grip: The guide rail with adhesive pads – precise and easier sawing even in difficult positions
- Practical to transport – the guide rail can be inserted on the Systainer's carrying handle
- Splinter-free cuts – the splinter guard right at the scribe mark prevents the edges from splintering even with beveled cuts
- The adhesive cushion strip helps to protect the workpiece surface from being damaged
Machine can be guided in any position.
The FS/2-KP guide rail allows users to make straight and precise cuts when carrying out horizontal work on floors or work surfaces, as well as for applications on walls. Adhesive pads can be used to securely attach the guide rail without slipping.
Ready, Systainer, go.
The guide rail is easy to transport with the Systainer. The cut-out in the middle means that the guide rail can be placed on top of all Systainer models and carried with ease.
Old and new brought together.
Invented by Festool in 1964, the original has evolved once again with the addition of a guide rail with adhesive pads. The FS/2-KP can be connected to previous generations of guide rails for long, straight cuts with precision.
- Guide rail with adhesive pads –for a secure hold and no slipping when carrying out horizontal work on floors or work surfaces, as well as for applications on walls
- Cutting sheet materials to size, cutting doors to the required length, cutting recesses in kitchen worktops and splitting tenons
- The guide stop for routers ensures precise and straight grooves
- Straight cuts with the jigsaw in wood up to 20 mm thick
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications
In any position
The adhesive pads can be used to secure the guide rail to work on surfaces, floors and walls. This means that straight cuts can be made in any position.
Adhesive pads for a secure hold
The adhesive pads are quick and easy to install in the guide rail cut-outs. Align the guide rail, press down the adhesive pads – and you're ready to start working.
Remove without residue
Even on delicate surfaces, the adhesive pads are easy to remove without leaving unwanted residue and without damaging the surface.
It is also simple to transport multiple guide rails above the Systainer carrying handle thanks to the cut-outs in the guide rail.
Angle stop for precise cuts
The angle stop can quickly be attached to the guide rail without tools. For precise angled cuts from -60° to +60°.
Using the router with the stop allows you to produce precise, straight grooves. Place directly on the guide rail and start routing.
The circular saws can be adjusted to fit the guide rail without tools using the integrated cams. This allows the machine to be guided without play and produces exact cuts.
The self-aligning connecting piece makes it quick and convenient to connect two guide rails so that they are straight. For long, straight cuts and perfect work results without deviations.
No getting caught
The deflector prevents the suction hose and cable from getting caught on the end of the guide rail.