This versatile Granberg Original Alaskan Small Log Chainsaw Mill accurately cuts planks and beams from 1/2in. to 13in. The heavy-duty lumber mill converts your chainsaw into a portable milling machine. No bar drilling is necessary; the MK III clamps onto the chain bar. Designed for use with chainsaws featuring bars of 20in. or less and 50cc or greater displacement. High-quality U.S.-made aircraft aluminum and steel. Chainsaw sold separately. Easy rail system sold separately. Ready to mount. Some assembly required.
Portable Mill Reaches Any Timber
The Granberg Small Log Chain Saw Mill is the perfect portable saw mill for any homeowner, woodworker or carpenter who has a saw with 20" or shorter bar. This compact, lightweight saw mill is so easy to transport that it can be taken deep into the field to cut almost any timber. It's an economic way to cut nearly any size board or beam imaginable, to nearly any length.
Attaches Without Drilling
The Small Log Chain Saw Mill is great for making all kinds of cuts in all kinds of places, and best of all, it's easy to attach. Unlike other chain saw mills, it doesn't require any drilling at all in order to be attached. That means that there are fewer steps to get through before you can get to work.
- Clamps onto the chainsaw bar with no drilling required
- Lightweight and Easy-to-Use Saw Mill
- Lightweight and portable design enables user to mill lumber where the tree falls
- For use by all skill levels
- Virtually unbreakable CNC-machined billet end brackets for increased accuracy, easy adjustment, and less vibration than die-cast versions
- Perfect for homeowners, woodworkers, arborists and sawyers
|Bar Length (in.)||Up to 20|
|Log Diameter (in.)||Cuts up to 20|
|Cutting Width (in.)||18|
- (1) Small log mill clamping post assembly
- (1) Polycarbonate safety guard
- (1) Set of assembly hardware