- Delivers more cuts and faster cutting than standard blades
- Ultra-thin 0.057" kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High-grade tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting
- Blade coating provides reduced pitch build-up for smoother cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- Reduced swing width allow for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance
- Top bevel angle designed with a sharp 23° tip which provides a smoother cut
- Slimmer tip bottoms provide lower cutting resistance
- Product type: Saw blade
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: B61656
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Teeth: 24
- Kerf: 0.057"